Are you new to Canada and looking for work?
Become a Connectee in the Connector Program and benefit from direct contact with people who are in the habit of making introductions and connecting others to opportunities. Through one-on-one meetings with Connectors who work in your field you will:
- Learn about the local job market
- Enhance your networking skills
- Build a professional network
- Improve your job search
How do I qualify?
Below are the common qualifications for most Connector Programs (please contact a program near you for specific program qualifications):
- Hold a valid work permit and have immigrated to Canada within the last five years.
- Currently living in Canada with the intent to work and stay in Canada.
- Have sufficient English or French language capability to be employable and to be functional to work in Canada.
- Employment ready with sufficient resume and interview skills.
There are 35 Connector Communities across Canada and 6 International Communities with more to come. For more information on the Connector Program, contact a program in your area today!
Visit our Networking How-to Toolkit to find great videos and resources to help you prepare for networking in Canada.
Become a Connectee
To become a Connectee, please contact the Connector Program in your area.